If a complaint is raised about our certification services or clients, we treat this seriously. All complaints and conflicts arehandled in accordance with our Policy.
The purpose of this policy is to describe and regulate the way that disputes are handled by Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd that are related to Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd clients or activities. Disputes are divided into two broad categories – complaints and disputes. Disputes are raised by clients or applicants against Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd online products, including web media services. Complaints are any other disputes raised by any members, clients or applicants.
In the case of complaints against the actions of a Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd debited client, the complainant should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the Customer Service department of Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd. All information pertaining to the client’s debit order, from Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd may be required, prior to contacting Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd.
Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd keeps a record of all disputes and remedial actions related to Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd activities, takes appropriate action and documents the action taken and its effectiveness. In the event that internal non-conformities related to Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd policies or procedures are identified during the review process, corrective action will be implemented to address the non-conformity. Submission, investigation and decision on disputes do not result in any discriminatory actions againstthe disputing entity. The procedure below is followed upon receiving any dispute. The Sales Manager is overall responsible for the implementation of this procedure.
- Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd commits to process any disputes whether via email or telephone and recommends that any disputes are submitted via telephone on  401-1359 or  541-0212. Received disputes will be distributed to the relevant Manager and to the Quality Manager. In case the dispute is presented in relation to activities of Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd legal entities, the dispute will be forwarded directly to Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd.’s Managing Director.
- Immediately (within 7 days after a dispute is received), Sales Manager or Quality Manager register the received dispute in the Dispute Log in the Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd database.
- Quality Manager is responsible for coordination of the dispute resolution process including steps described below.
Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd staff is designated to communicate to a disputing party about the resolution process and decisions. Dispute resolution team, which can consist of Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd staff, Impartiality Committee members or external experts who are not involved in Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd online products, including web media services related to the dispute and don’t have conflict of interest in line with Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd policy is designated to resolve the dispute. Relevant Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltdinternal experts are involved in the dispute resolution (e.g. if the legality issues are affected by the dispute, Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd legality team shall be consulted).
- Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd designated staff will provide initial response to disputing party, including an outline of the proposed course of action to follow up on the dispute within 7 days of receiving the dispute. Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd designated staff is also encouraged to discuss complaints directly with complainants by phone and try to address them at this stage. In case of a verbal conversation, it shall be followed up by a written summary via email.
- Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd designated staff will keep the disputing party informed of progress in evaluating thedispute, investigate the allegations and specify all proposed actions in response to the dispute within 10 days of receiving the dispute. In case of complaint against a debit order, Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd will provide a written mandate relating to terms and conditions of sale. Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd will deal with such situations expeditiously and professionally with a priority on fairness to the certified operation and the disputing party and protecting the credibility ofHosting In SA (Pty) Ltd.
- If the disputing party is not satisfied with Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd response, it may provide Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd the amount to be refunded in client’s account to cover the costs and client is to be deleted from Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd database. The process of handling a dispute is recorded by Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd designated staff in the Dispute Log including investigation process and decision.